Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, Tax would be payable on the ctc amount of charged as per financial Act 2017
Additional Advantage we provide:
For interviews by Companies.
- Services Our Office/Premises at kolkata is available
- Can do reference check of candidates
- Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the
Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s. Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of “ONEFOCUZ”
The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.
The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time. If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through ONEFOCUZ
and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, ONEFOCUZ
has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.